“Mysterium Tours is†best described as a walking night tour, filled with charming dark side of the city and guided by an elegant storyteller”.
Mysterium Tours†is as a unique and international tour’s company where Mysteries, Storytelling and Dark History intertwine.
We are based in†Prague,†Budapest, Madrid, recently in Barcelona† offering top ranked night tours that turns onto an experience of the ancient and unknown side of our cities. – The company owns, operates and franchises tours in different cities. If you wish to bring Mysterium Tours in your city, contact us!
In our team, we decided to take a different approach than all the other tour companies. We emphasize the art of storytelling, sometimes combined with violin / cello music background and the importance of visual appearance, such as body language and stunning historical gothic / vampire / baroque / steampunk / victorian style outfits.
Our tours are focused on narrating gruesome historical facts and telling stories of Death, Ghosts, Vampires and Torture from an educational point of view and delivering a spine-chilling experience. A charismatic and intriguing projected voice, is mostly important in this position as narrator delivering the feeling to share secret stories – listen to the sample > link.
– This ad aims to find more members: Local Managers, Storytellers, Check-in Agents and Bloggers (Writers).
You should reply to this ad if:
- You have a genuine passion about history, mysteries, legends and dark tales.
- You have an excellent use of English or Spanish or Italian with native accent.
- You are familiar and enthusiastic about to wear a themed outfit (gothic / medieval / baroque / victorian / steampunk).
- You are knowledgeable, charismatic and elegant, to represent our brand.
- You have an appropriate warm charismatic voice suitable to narrate historical facts and dark tales.
- You are experienced or not but enthusiastic and you believe to have talent for it.
- You are responsible and reliable to respect your work schedule and take care of the clothing items you receive from us.
- You are friendly, nice and kind and have a community spirit.
Your tasks are:
- LOCAL MANAGERS: the person dedicated to manage the company branch: recruitment, training and team coordination, local marketing & partnerships, booking management, customer service (part-time / full-time).
- STORYTELLERS: learning by heart the scripts assigned to you and perform them along the walking tour guiding (for more than 2 km) groups in average from 2 to 15 people (2 hours at evening times for 2-4 times per week) with ability to control time performance.
- Constantly improve your skills as storyteller and knowledge as historian of your city.
- Complete the main part of the outfit (coat / jacket / shirt) with paired-colour trousers and shoes (various accessories are very welcome). Make sure you always look accurate and elegant with a proper hairstyle and basic make-up.
- Being responsible for the clothing items you receive from us.
- CHECK-IN AGENTS: operate on the meeting point for 15-45 minutes at evening time (3-6 days a week).
- Checking tickets, scan vouchers, create new bookings, reporting no-shows.
- Requirements: being puctual and reliable with attention to details and smart use of smartphones and wearing black clothing.
- BLOGGERS and WRITERS: exclusively dedicated to prepare and publish new articles (350, 400 / 700, 800 words) on our official blog – we offer two categories on which to apply:
- 1) History and local Tales from the cities where we operate.
- 2) Bright and Dark Novels created from inspirations and creativity.
What do we offer:
- Personal (shadowing) and online training.
- Outfit: coat or cape (Autumn / Winter) – dress or skirt and blouse for Women; jacket or shirt and vest for Men (Spring / Summer).
- Weekly wages and money tips.
- Flexible schedule.
- International team that share a common passion.
- You could be featured in magazines, radio, TV and travelling blogs, attending vampire balls and events.
- Opportunity to promote your personal extra activities (photography, music, arts, etc.) on our social networks.
Send your Curriculum Vitae along with a presentation of you and three different photos to Careers@MysteriumTours.com – please mention the city on which you apply for.
These are freelance job positions. Each local manager and storyteller has to be self-employed.
Your application will be review and you will be contacted only if your profile match the requirements. Thank you.