Work With Us
“Mysterium Tours is†best described as a walking night tour, filled with charming dark side of the city and guided by an elegant storyteller”.
Mysterium Tours†is as a unique and international tour’s company where Mysteries, Storytelling and Dark History intertwine.
We are based in†Prague,†Budapest and Madrid†and soon in more cities, offering top ranked night tours that turns onto an experience of the ancient and unknown side of our cities.
In our team, we decided to take a different approach than all the other tour companies. We emphasize the art of storytelling, sometimes combined with violin/cello music and the importance of visual appearance, such as body language and stunning historical gothic / vampire / baroque / steampunk / victorian style outfits.
– This ad aims to find more members: Storytellers, Violinists/Cellists and Check-in Agents.
You should reply to this ad if:
- You are from 23 to 45 years old.
- You are passionate about history, mysteries, legends and dark tales.
- You have an excellent use of English or German or Spanish or Italian or French with native accent.
- You are familiar and enthusiastic about to wear a themed outfit (gothic / medieval / baroque / victorian / steampunk).
- You are knowledgeable, charismatic and elegant, to represent our brand while doing the tours.
- You have an appropriate warm charismatic voice suitable to narrate historical facts and dark tales.
- You are experienced or not but enthusiastic and you believe to have talent for it.
- You are responsible and reliable to respect your work schedule and take care of the clothing items you receive from us.
- You are friendly, nice and kind and have a community spirit.
Your tasks are:
- STORYTELLERS: learning by heart the scripts assigned to you and perform as a narrator and tour guide at evening times with groups from 2 to 15 people (2 hours for 2-4 times per week) with ability to control time performance.
- Constantly improve your skills as storyteller and knowledge as historian of your city.
- Complete the main part of the outfit (coat / jacket / shirt) with paired-colour trousers and shoes (various accessories are very welcome). Make sure you always look accurate and elegant with a proper hairstyle and basic make-up.
- Being responsible for the clothing items you receive from us.
- VIOLINISTS/CELLISTS: perfom for 45 minutes / 1 hour playing Gothic Medieval music while wearing a Gothic outfit.
- CHECK-IN AGENTS: operate on the meeting point for 15-45 minutes at evening time (3-6 days a week).
- Checking tickets, scan vouchers, create new bookings, reporting no-shows.
- Requirements: being puctual and reliable with attention to details and smart use of smartphones and wearing black clothing.
What do we offer:
- Outfit: coat or cape (Autumn / Winter) – dress or skirt and blouse for Women; jacket or shirt and vest for Men (Spring / Summer).
- Weekly salaries
- Money tips
- Storytelling tips
- Flexible schedule (when the team is complete)
- International team that share a common passion
- You could be featured in magazines, radio, TV and travelling blogs, attending vampire balls and events.
- Opportunity to promote your personal extra activities (photography, music, arts, etc.) on our social networks.
These are Freelance positions
Send your Curriculum Vitae, presentation letter and 3 different photos of you with elegant attire to Recruitment@MysteriumTours.com – your application will be review by the founder and you will be contacted only if your profile match the requirements. Thank you.