Gift Vouchers - KrakowBuy or Redeem
Gift vouchers are an original and appreciated gift for most occasions as Halloween, Christmas, Birthdays… Gift vouchers bought online are also great as last minute gifts, when all traditional shops are closed!
How does it work?
Generic Gift Vouchers
- the donor selects the voucher amount to purchase
- the donor pays, and receives a voucher that he can print out and include in a gift card
- the person receiving the gift visits our web site to redeem the gift voucher and make a booking.
- if the price of the item is less than the value of the gift card, the customer can use the credit left for other bookings in the future. In this case the customer does not need to redeem the voucher again. The customer only needs to sign in (customer area) and our system will automatically use any remaining gift voucher credit in his account
Specific Gift Vouchers
- select which tour to purchase, but do not book a date/time.
- pay and receive a voucher that you can print out and include in a gift card.
- the person receiving the gift visits the web address printed on the voucher, and books a date/time.
- the price of the gift is never shown to the person receiving the gift.
Validity term: 1 year.