Terms and Conditions
Use of this website constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions and our cancellation policy. We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions at any time.
- The bookings can be paid through this website or resellers websites only. We do not accept cash payments on the meeting point.
- We accept as method of payments: PayPal, Credit / Debit cards and Bank transfer.
- Your tour ticket includes your tour guide only. Food, beverages, transportation tickets, incidentals, bathrooms, and anything else is not included.
- Your booking is accepted on the understanding that you realize and accept the dangers, risks and hazards inherent to walking around and/or using public transport within a major city.
- All participants agree to obey the instructions of the guide and agree to walk on the designated pedestrian pathways and pedestrian crossings at all times.
- Our storytellers are obliged to leave on time at the time displayed in the booking confirmation. Please arrive on time at the beginning of the tour. In case of non-participation due to your delay, no refund will be awarded.
- Every participant assumes full responsibility for their own actions and it is their responsibility to be adequately insured against personal injury, medical expenses arising from accident or injury, property loss, theft or damage to their own or another person’s property.
- Mysterium Tours hold a liability insurance that covers participants in case of damages and injuries caused by the organizer and its guides / storytellers. Policy number: 8603464047 provided by Kooperativa (Vienna Insurance Group).
- Mysterium Tours and the guides shall not be liable for any delay or default in the tour caused by conditions beyond its control, including, weather conditions, heavy traffic, public performances or demonstrations, or other circumstances beyond our control.
- Customers who are abusive, intoxicated or whose behavior is generally disruptive may be refused admittance to the tour or, if this behavior becomes evident during the tour, may be asked to leave. In this event, no refund will be given.
- In group tours, we require the use of phone and smartphones to a minimal use in order to not distract the other participants and the storytelling.
- Conditions of Photo/Video: Mysterium Tours and the storytellers encouraged taking photos during the tour but prohibit any video/audio recording during the walking tour.
- Wether the tour won’t match the customer’s expectations no refund will be given.
- Children under 16 may participate on the tours but should be accompanied by their parents/teachers or legal guardian who should remain with the group until tour ends.
Cancellations and Refunds
- We have 30% standard cancellation fee, unless we are at fault for the cancellation of your tour.
Cancellations need to be made at least 48 hrs before the start of your tour.
Option: you can request 100% credit for future bookings or buy Gift Vouchers for your loved ones. The credit will remain valid for 2 years and can be used for all the tours operated in different cities by Mysterium Tours. Should you wish to change the time or date or your tour, please contact us and we will make every effort to accommodate you, subject to availability.
- If the cancellation is made less than 48 hours before the start of the tour, 50% cancellation fee will be applied.
- If the cancellation is made less than 24 hours before the start of the tour and in case of no-show, 100% cancellation fee will be applied. Please note: the tour departs promptly from designated starting point and it is your responsibility to arrive on time. If you arrive late, however, you may be offered an alternative date for your tour, if one is available.
- We work very hard to ensure that all tours run as scheduled and enjoyable. When a tour cancels, and it is the fault of Mysterium Tours or one of the freelance narrators we work with, we will refund your ticket or offer another tour as compensation.
The contact for all inquiries is that of our Head Office in Prague (Czech Republic). You may reach us during office hours, (10:30am – 8:30pm CET) and usually during weekends on +420 228 880 230.